Hi Senior Parents,
We had a great meeting with Head of Upper School, Cory Izokaitis, this morning. For those who couldn’t attend, we have typed up notes from the meeting.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE MEETING NOTES
Cory also distributed an excellent Senior Events/Deadline Calendar that you are really going to want and need.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SENIOR CALENDAR
After reviewing those documents, you will understand why we have big needs for parent volunteers this year.
CLICK HERE FOR A DESCRIPTION OF VOLUNTEER POSITIONS NEEDED
And once you review that, you will want to CLICK HERE to access the Sign Up Genius we created where you can quickly and easily sign up to volunteer.
Please try to attend any and all Senior Nights. Here is the list for Fall sports:
- Girls Soccer: 9/25 Seniors: Annalise Grammel, Emma Belford, Sarah Neltner
- Boys Soccer: 10/1 Seniors: Charlie Mueller, Blake Chiovaro, Ezra Johnson, Ashton Cofer, Elias Marquez, Evan Farrenkopf, Sam Massick, Josh Murry, Mark Naguib, Umar Rehan
- Cross Country: 10/2 Seniors: Annalise Grammel, Rachel Raque, Grace Harrison, Whitney Hannallah, Mark Carroll, Charlie Sabgir, Alex O’Connor, Andrew Leaventon, Max Walter, Alex Wang
- Volleyball: 10/2 Seniors: Sarah Edwards, Abigail Freytag, Sophia Freytag, Sasha Ahern, Carolyn Zhang, Makenzie Smith, Noelle Boltz, Mabry Nichols, Emma Smith
- Field Hockey: 10/4 Abby Yakam, Alex Phelps, Annie Wimsatt, Belle Kornberg, GiGi Bates, Helene Duebel, Kiersten Thomassey, Lauren Bernacki, Riley Hennessy
- Football: 10/25 Seniors: Max Brown, Sam Lichten, Sam Massick, Donovan Simpson, Phillip Soderberg, Andrew Swartz, Howard Wang, Carter Warstler
- Girls Tennis: 9/19 Seniors: Alex Grahm, Hanna Yakoob, Michelle Zong
- Boys Golf: 10/3 Seniors: Griffin Mitchell, Miles Razek. Matthew Cammeyer, Ali Khan, Kahmar Byers, Andrew Cahall, Shaan Arora, Anay Reddy, Elliott Simpson
Lastly, several people have asked us to keep a running list of Graduation Party dates (yes, some people are already planning that far ahead!). Each time we send out a new email update, we will include the latest schedule below our names. See below, we have already started. With 90 + graduates and a 2 to 3 week period when most parties will be scheduled, we know there will be overlapping parties. We provide this list so if you are considering several dates, you might look at this and try to avoid dates that already have a lot of parties scheduled. For the most part, the graduates invite all the other senior students to their parties, but you don’t have to. You don’t have to have a party either, a nice three week trip to Europe would probably be cheaper. Once your Senior’s date is scheduled, you can reply to this email and we will add your date to the list.